2017 Annual Redrock Conference:
TracCloud and Presentations
The Next Version of The Trac System: TracCloud!
We are very excited to be showing TracCloud for the very first time! We will continue to post any updates about TracCloud as they become available. To get a first look at TracCloud, CLICK HERE!
Thursday, April 6th, 2017
- Welcome and Intro to TracCloud
- Communication and Retention with SAGE
- Preparing for a Successful Semester Switch
- Navigate Your Trac System Like a Pro!
- Power Search, Lists, and Watchlists
- Using TutorTrac Consultant Certifications in Practice
- Fast-Track Your Center Profile Setup
- Streamlining Your Academic Advisement Center: Going From Pen and Paper to a Click or Swipe
- The Hybrid System: Using TutorTrac to Track Dual (Appointment and Drop-In) Tutoring Visits
- Handling Sections and Reasons With Ease
- How to Determine the Different Levels of User Access
- Using Data to Empower and Inform Decision Making: How to Get Stakeholders Invested in TutorTrac
- Consultant Profile Management and Setup
- Customize your TutorTrac
- Pencil Me In: Scheduling Options
- Student Access and View in Trac
Friday, April 7th, 2017
- Improving Retention With Lists
- Assessing STEM Student Success by the Numbers!
- All You Need to Know About Creating Visits
- Q2 Tables- Accurate Tracking in Dynamic Study Environments
- From Paper to Digital: Creating Buy-in and Cultivating Change
- Communicating With Busy Students through Emails and Text Messages
- Searching & Reporting – Finding Students and Extracting Data
- Using TutorTrac Data to Inform Program Change
- Utilities, Preferences, and Events… Oh My!
- Tutor Program Evaluation: How Effective is my Program?
- A Little Bit of Everything
- We Can Report on That: Reporting Options
- Survey Says…
- Geek Speak