2017 Annual Redrock Conference
April 5 - 8, 2017
Registration is not yet open
Conference Begins April 4, 2018
A fantastic opportunity to share your ideas for your Trac System and collaborate with input from other participants
With around 100 participants and four days of events, conference provides the best environment to network with other Trac users
Present your experience and generate discussions to a variety of uses and possibilities within the Trac System
April 5 - 8, 2017
2017 Annual Redrock Conference
The 2017 Annual Redrock Software Conference will be held on April 5-8, 2017 at the Hilton Phoenix/Chandler located in Chandler, AZ. Room availability may be limited. You may check availability and book your room online at www.phoenixchandler.hilton.com. There are other hotels nearby if the Hilton has no available rooms.
Annual Maintenance subscribers can register for $359 per person. Discounts are available for schools sending multiple attendees, attending a presentation of AdvisorTrac or TutorTrac at a national conference, or offering a presentation at the 2017 Annual Redrock Software Conference.
Conference registration has ended..
We are happy to return to the Hilton Phoenix/Chandler for the 2017 Annual Redrock Software Conference, held on April 5-8, 2017. With great amenities, friendly staff, and close proximity to shopping and dining, it continues to be a great facility for our conference participants. The hotel is conveniently located at 2929 W Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85224, across the freeway/street from Chandler Fashion Park. This includes dozens of restaurants, shopping mall, movie theater, etc. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle within 5 mile radius.
The secured conference rate at the Hilton is $155 a night. The rooms are beautiful and include flat screen tv’s, marble bathrooms, etc. The hotel also has an awesome restaurant, Starbucks, pool, and a large fitness center. Each room has a laptop safe, coffee maker, and work desks in each rooms. A copy of USA Today is provided Monday-Friday. Rooms can be booked now at the group rate through March 15, 2017.
You may now book your room online at Hilton Phoenix/Chandler. Enter the dates for your stay in the “Check Rooms & Rates” section on the top-right side of the screen. Click the link to ‘Add special rate codes.’ Enter the Group Code IRED and then click the button to check room availability and rates. Continue through the booking process at the group rate. For anyone that prefers to reserve their stay over the phone, you may call the hotel direct 480-899-7400 or 1-800-HILTONS. The 2017 Annual Redrock Software Conference Code is REDROCK 2017 CONFERENCE.
The hotel has been sold out a few weeks before the conference each of the past four conferences, so we recommend you reserve the hotel as early as possible.
Flight arrangements can be made through Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. More than twenty airlines serve Sky Harbor with daily flights from across the United States. Please see the Phoenix Sky Harbor website for a list of airlines.
Alternate flight arrangements may be made through Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Please see the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway website for flight information.
Travel to Hotel
There is not an airport shuttle provided. We recommend using a shuttle or taxi service for transportation. Redrock Software will organize a ride-sharing email list for attendees with flights arriving around the same time. If you are interested in participating, submit your arrival information in the Ride-Share Form. A list will be created and emailed to the other participants on the list so you can coordinate with others flying in at a similar time.
We are very excited to show the finalized sessions for the 2017 Annual Redrock Conference!
- A Demonstration of the Trac System
- Set Up Your Trac System in an Hour
- Advanced Setup Options
- Communication and Retention with SAGE
- Preparing for a Successful Semester Switch
- Navigate Your Trac System Like a Pro
- Power Search, Lists, and Watchlists
- [User] Using TutorTrac Consultant Certification in Practice
- Fast-Trach Your Center Profile Setup
- [User] Streamlining Your Academic Advisement Center: Going from Pen & Paper to a Click or Swipe
- [User} The Hybrid System: Using TutorTrac to Track Dual (Appointment & Drop-in) Tutoring Visits
- Handling Sections and Reasons with Ease
- How to Determine the Different Levels of User Access
- [User] Using Data to Empower and Inform Decision Making: How to Get Stakeholders Invested in TutorTrac
- Consultant Profile Management Setup
- [User] Customize Your TutorTrac
- Pencil Me In: Scheduling Options
- Student Access and View in Trac
- [User] Improving Retention with Lists
- [User]Assessing STEM Student Success by the Numbers
- All You Need to Know About Creating Visits
- Q2 Tables- Accurate Tracking in Dynamic Study Environments
- [User] From Paper to Digital: Creating Buy-In and Cultivating Change
- Communicating With Busy Students through Email and Text Messages
- [User] Searching and Reporting – Finding Students and Extracting Data
- [User] Using TutorTrac to Inform Program Change
- Utilities, Preferences, and Events… Oh My!
- [User] Tutor Program Evaluation: How Effective is my Program?
- [User] A Little Bit of Everything
- We Can Report on That: Reporting Options
- Focus Path Wrap-Up and Q&A: New Systems and Semester Switch
- Focus Path Wrap-Up and Q&A: Identifying Specific Student Populations
- Survey Says…
- Focus Path Wrap-Up and Q&A: Communication and Retention with SAGE
- Focus Path Wrap-Up and Q&A: Data in and Data Out
- Geek Speak
- TracCloud: The Next Evolution of Your Trac System!
Pre-conference sessions begin Wednesday afternoon and are geared toward new users. User presentations are also offered to share unique insight and experience with the Trac products and useful information related to the tutoring and advising fields. To view the Conference packet with Session Summaries, a detailed schedule, information about the after conference activities, and information about each of the presenters
The 2016 conference marked the 10th Annual Redrock Conference. 10 years of conferences and time has flown by so quickly! Check out the archives and presentations from the past conferences.