2018 Annual Redrock Conference
April 4 - 7, 2018
Registration is now closed
A fantastic opportunity to share your ideas for your Trac System and collaborate with input from other participants
With around 100 participants and four days of events, conference provides the best environment to network with other Trac users
Present your experience and generate discussions to a variety of uses and possibilities within the Trac System
April 4 - 7, 2018
2018 Annual Redrock Conference
Information & Pricing
The 2018 Annual Redrock Software Conference will be held on April 4-7, 2018 at the Hilton Phoenix/Chandler located in Chandler, AZ. Room availability may be limited. You may check availability and book your room online at www.phoenixchandler.hilton.com. There are other hotels nearby if the Hilton has no available rooms.
Annual Maintenance subscribers can register for $349 per person by February 22nd, and then late registration will be $399 per person until registration closes on March 23rd, 2018. Discounts are available for schools sending multiple attendees, attending a presentation of AdvisorTrac or TutorTrac at a national conference, or offering a presentation at the 2018 Annual Redrock Software Conference.
We are happy to return to the Hilton Phoenix/Chandler for the 2018 Annual Redrock Software Conference, held on April 4-7, 2018. With great amenities, friendly staff, and close proximity to shopping and dining, it continues to be a great facility for our conference participants. The hotel is conveniently located at 2929 W Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85224, across the freeway/street from Chandler Fashion Park. This includes dozens of restaurants, shopping mall, movie theater, etc. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle within 5 mile radius.
The secured conference rate at the Hilton is $159 a night. The rooms are beautiful and include flat screen tv’s, marble bathrooms, etc. The hotel also has an awesome restaurant, Starbucks, pool, and a large fitness center. Each room has a laptop safe, coffee maker, and work desks in each rooms. A copy of USA Today is provided Monday-Friday. There are a limited number of rooms that can be booked now at the group rate, through March 13, 2018.
You may now book your room online at Hilton Phoenix/Chandler. Enter the dates for your stay in the “Check Rooms & Rates” section on the top-right side of the screen. Click the link to ‘Add special rate codes.’ Enter the Group Code IREC and then click the button to check room availability and rates. Continue through the booking process at the group rate. For anyone that prefers to reserve their stay over the phone, you may call the hotel direct 480-899-7400 or 1-800-HILTONS. The 2018 Annual Redrock Software Conference Code is REDROCK 2018 CONFERENCE.
The hotel has been sold out a few weeks before the conference each of the past four conferences, so we recommend you reserve the hotel as early as possible.
Flight arrangements can be made through Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. More than twenty airlines serve Sky Harbor with daily flights from across the United States. Please see the Phoenix Sky Harbor website for a list of airlines.
Alternate flight arrangements may be made through Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Please see the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway website for flight information.
Travel to Hotel
There is not an airport shuttle provided. We recommend using a shuttle or taxi service for transportation. Redrock Software will organize a ride-sharing email list for attendees with flights arriving around the same time. If you are interested in participating, submit your arrival information in the Ride-Share Form. A list will be created and emailed to the other participants on the list so you can coordinate with others flying in at a similar time.
Check out the list below of finalized sessions for the 2018 Annual Redrock Conference!
Wednesday, April 4th, 2018
- An Introduction and Demonstration of the Trac 4.0 System
- Up and Running in 1 Hour: Get Your Trac System Going From the Ground Up
- Let’s Get Technical
Thursday, April 5th, 2018
- 10 Steps to Prepare for a New Semester
- Connecting with Students to Improve University Retention and Graduation Rates
- Navigate Your Trac System Like a Pro
- Communication and Retention with SAGE
- Using TutorTrac as Your Digital Time Clock
- Power Search, Lists, and Watchlists
- Trac Data: Collecting It, Searching for It, and Reporting on It
- Unleash Your Trac Potential with Sections and Reasons
- Consultant Profile Management and Setup
- Q2 Tables – Accurate Tracking in Dynamic Study Environments
- Going Paperless with TutorTrac Using Consultant Certifications and Docs
- Student Access and View in Trac
- Utilities, Preferences, and Events… Oh My!
- The Trac Advantage – Not Your Ordinary “One Size Fits All” Solution
- Pencil Me In: Scheduling Options
Friday, April 6th, 2018
- Saving Students with SAGE
- Geek Speak
- All You Need to Know About Creating Visits
- Get All the Facts & Figures: Reports at Your Fingertips
- Is Q2 For You?
- How to Determine the Different Levels of User Access
- Maximizing your Academic Advisement Services with AdvisorTrac
- Using TutorTrac to Transform a Tutoring Lab into a Centralized and Comprehensive Learning Center
- Administrator Scheduling Preferences
- Using Your Trac System to Evaluate and Engage the High Risk Student
- Keep in Touch with Your Students via Email and Text
- Get the Most Out of Your Center Profile Preferences
- Wrap-Up and Q&A: Preparing For a New Semester
- Wrap-Up and Q&A: Identifying Specific Student Populations
- Survey Says…
- Wrap-Up and Q&A: Communication and Retention with SAGE
- Wrap-Up and Q&A: Data In and Data Out
- Trac as a Library (Resources)